How does face slimming work?
The collagen present in the human skin is what keeps it firm and healthy. As one gets older and when the skin is constantly exposed to the sun, this collagen gradually breaks down and the skin in turn becomes saggy and gives off a fat face effect. There is also a risk of developing a lot of wrinkles on it which further makes it weaker.
The new Thermage FLX uses the radio frequency stimulator on the skin which heats up the underlying collagen in the deeper layers of the skin and modifies them to perform better. Not only this, but the procedure also boosts the growth of newer collagen that nourishes the skin. After treatment, the collagen keeps building for six months and further improves the look of the face. This face slimming procedure is available in Singapore – ask for it as beauty or aesthetic clinics.
Why is it effective?
The reason why the Thermange FLX face slimming technique is so effective is because it uses the radio frequency that penetrates the deepest layers of the skin where the collagen is present. Then it heats them up and further improves the quality of skin. Not every procedure is that efficient and the success lies in going down to the deepest layers of the skin where the collagen rich tissue is present.
Are there any risks involved?
Since the procedure is non-invasive and non-surgical there are hardly any risks involved. Before the procedure there is also the application of numbness cream which minimizes any pain effects. Since there is application of heat involved so there is a slight chance of the user developing redness overtime but it is also very temporary.
What is the procedure?
Following is a step by step guide of how this procedure takes place.
- First is the complete cleaning of the face, where any debris from the skin is completely removed.
- Next, there is the application of a numbing cream on the skin. The purpose of this is to remove any or all effects of the heating which can cause slight discomfort.
- There is an application on the skin of a grid that will mark out where the procedure is to be applied. Without this grid, a lot of discrepancies can be caused.
- The Thermage FLX is applied over the marked areas and spots.
- Then the machine is adjusted according to the skin type and requirement level so that the heat level is not only maintained but the most effective.
- The procedure is adjusted between three levels of heating, cooling and vibrating.
- After the fixed treatment, the patient is sent home and allowed to continue with their daily routines.
It is clear from the discussion that this treatment gives the user a well-defined look that is more attractive, lifted, defined and contoured. Not only this, but it boosts the growth of that collagen that is vital for the rejuvenation of the skin. The treatment only lasts between 30 to 90 minutes on an average depending on the skin type. And to maintain this look on average, only one touch up is required.